Sunday, February 14, 2010

We finally ordered a crib!


We were able to leave the house yesterday and finally placed an order for a crib. I did not realize that delivery times would be that long - we were quoted 10 to 14 weeks. Hopefully Ben will be home before the crib.

We had a little battle of the cultures, with me wanting modern lines and light colors, and hubby wanting something sturdy and dark.

I really wanted a white crib, I just think they are so beautiful and would have went with Ben's room nicely, but according to the husband, white is not a manly color.

So we compromised on a dark crib that's a little more contemporary. It converts to a toddler bed and then a "real" bed, so Ben will be sleeping in this until he goes to college.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Yes, let's hope Ben is home before the crib! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband and I had the same disagreement seven years ago for our son's crib. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that crib! where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the deco collection by Munire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crib is great! Munire cribs are really nice! Perfect compromise!!

    ReplyDelete