Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm trying to be positive...

I complain so much on this blog that I wanted to make the next posting a cheery one. I really did.

I have tons of good stuff going on.

We received Ben's Class B waiver last week, which is great because some of my online friends had major hold ups because they didn't receive their waivers until the very end of the process.

We finally had another waiting parents meeting. We didn't have one the entire time we were waiting on our referral! It's almost all new faces. It was a great meeting. We had a panel of adoptive parents with children from Colombia, India, Korea, and Ethiopia who shared their experiences of meeting their children and getting through the first couple of months.

So this is where my posting turns whiney again. We were told to expect a wait of at least 6 months for our babies to come home. Just a month ago we were quoted 3 months.
I know this happened to a lot of Eastern families last year, but never did I think this would happen to us. I am heartbroken. No spring time in Korea, no first birthday with Ben. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment