Sunday, July 12, 2009

You've got mail - it's just not what you hope it is

When I saw that we had mail from USCIS today, I got very excited. But when I saw that it was on white paper, my excitement quickly dwindled.

On a positive note, we know that someone has touched our file. On a not so positive one, there has been a royal screw up regarding some documents and our home study, and we're going to be back to paperchasing again. So after almost 7 months of this, we're back at the beginning.

Please excuse me while I have a screaming fit and my first official nervous breakdown of this adoption.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man das ist ja Mist. Sandra halt die Ohren steif es lohnt sich am Ende alles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your agency can fix whatever is wrong asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something similar happened to us. I know it physically hurts. You'll get through this! It will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete