Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Wish for You

Dear Birth Mom, 

I wish you knew that even though I know nothing about you or the world you live in, you are in my thoughts every day. I wish you knew that my heart is full of love for your child - and you. We may never know each other, but we will be family. Your child is loved by us already, and it will know that it is loved by you, its first mother, as well. If only you knew that even if others may belittle and berate you for the choices you have made, to me you are the bravest person in the world. Thank you for giving life to your child, all the while knowing that you will not be able to witness how this life is lived. The greatest sacrifice you may ever have to make is also the greatest gift you could ever give. 

My wish is for your life to be happy and full, and that you will find peace with the decisions you have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment