Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time

I don't have any. I have about one million posts swirling around in my head, but can't find the time to put them on paper, or rather the computer. I have also neglected some of my friends, my work that has been so kind to let me earn some money from home, the awesome photoworkshop I wanted to participate in, and well, everything else in my life. I couldn't even tell you why I am so busy. I just know that after 14 hours of literally running after little man, all I can think of at 8 p.m. is sleep. I want to write about Ben's milestones at 19 months which include an explosion of words (up, down, honey, desk, and pen are new favorites) and the awesome Lunar New Year's festival we went to last weekend where we met tons of friends and Ben had a blast. I want to write about my wonderful and life saving German friends, who just like me are navigating life between two cultures (okay, that is a little melodramatic, but sometimes it really feels like I don't fully belong here nor there). And I want to write down all the little things Ben and I are up to every day, because isn't that what life is really about? At least now I will have this posting to remind me what I wanted to say.

9 comments:

  1. but, hey, your time is being taken up by one awesome and amazing little man...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I too wonder where all the time is going. I think as they age we may get a TINY bit more time to get things done, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love that we can talk dinglish and miss the same things.... it is true the whole not feeling home here or there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bedtime at 8 p.m. sounds like just the cure! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've felt this way as well at times... so tough. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen sister!!! I hear ya...I just wrote about Christmas!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. i right there with you.... i think i've reached the point of no return with the "joy of love" project. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. My life exactly - Stay Calm and Carry On as they say... and try to relax..

    ReplyDelete