Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas (and some shameless advertising)

This year I am so excited for Christmas to finally get here. I usually love fall so much, but this time I can't wait for the holiday season and everything that goes with it. I can't wait to get started with my decorations and sending out cards. I may even bake cookies this year!.

I was super excited to find out about a Shutterfly holiday card promotion through my friends Jackie and Grace's blogs.


Of course there are so many designs that I have a hard time deciding. It will be either this:




Or this:


They are both very classic and simple, which I like. I plan on using a black and white picture of our beautiful baby boy on them, and I think either one will turn out great.

Both sets of grandparents will receive calendars for next year. I ordered one for my parents last year and they loved it. This year it will be better still because it will be all about our little man. I even thought about making one for his foster parents.

I am not sure if his foster family celebrates Christmas, but may send them a new year's card.

Here is the link if you want to take part in this promotion yourself!

5 comments:

  1. love it. i am a total sucker for freebies. obvs. ;)
    p.s. thanks for your comment...i may be calling you very often once carson is home. i'm serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choices! Wish I'd seen Grace's post before ordering mine from Snapfish. Oh well. We try to get an early start or I'll never get them done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them. I might just check it out!

    ReplyDelete